Përshkrimi i punës
Are you interested to be involved in a greenfield project in one of the fastest developing countries in the world? Do you enjoy working on a project that actually makes a difference in people's everyday lives? If you've answered yes to both of those, we are looking for you
Your tasks will include:
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Integrate application with backend tools such as cloud, APIs and push notifications
- Responsible to help maintain code quality, organization and automation
- Responsible for providing prototypes and proofs of concepts
- Use encryption tools to safeguard content
- Design mock-ups and click-through prototypes as necessary for each product.
- Develop example high-level requirements, conceptual diagrams, and visual interface designs.
To be a good fit for the Senior iOS Developer role, you will have:
- 5+ years professional experience developing software for iOS or MacOS ( Swift, Objective-C or C++)
- 2+ years of experience of developing mobile applications using flutter development kit.
- In-depth understanding of core concepts, including OOD and memory management
- Working experience in iOS development / Frameworks
- UI and UX experience
- Proficiency with 2D and 3D graphics frameworks
- Adept with benchmarking and modification
- Familiar with Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core
- Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries, APIs, and Push Notifications
Keys to success:
- You have excellent communication and teamwork skills (including fluent English).
- You have a good knowledge of the mobile landscape, up and coming technologies, architectures and trends.
- Solid understanding on the full mobile development lifecycle
Our Client offers:
- 9-12 month contract which can be extended to 2-3 years;
- The work can be remote at first (due to the Covid19) - B2B contract, then the relocation to Dubai is required and change from B2B to the FTE (company provides the visa, relocation and accommodation support and all benefits including healthcare, annual leaves, sick leaves according to the local labour law)