Përshkrimi i punës
Act as customer’s interface for advanced Care service delivery and support in Radio Access technologies. Work with large and / or complex projects or troubleshooting cases.
Handles highly complex (technical) problems within service delivery as well as management and develops original and innovative solutions with broad impact on the business for delivering contracted services to customers.
RA Customer Engineer is a part of global team and will be mainly located in Albania.
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
- Technical support for all Nokia Radio Access products (BSC, RNC, BTS, NodeB, e-NodeB, OMS, 5G BTS).
- Act as customer interface for advanced care servce delivery
- Verification, integration and acceptance testing comprises the integration of SW and / or HW or system components into system, platform, product releases, or networks and verifies the integrated entity or network against particular requirements and specifications.
- Lead and provide Expert Support services (such as Launch Support, Tailored Technical support, Special Event support).
- System tracing and expert in utilizing troubleshooting tools
- Executing software updates, upgrades and hardware extensions
- Executing new feature implementations in lab and live environments
- Leading role in complex troubleshooting cases, including 3rd party equipment and Multivendor Interfaces
- Responsible for meeting contracted response times
- Handles technical requests, provides understanding of customer’s network configuration, co-ordinates resolution delivery
- Understand Network & concept design
- Responsible as technical customer contact and main interface for technical topics with customer
- Consultancy type of activities: Applies customer understanding in customer relationship building
- Feedback and co-ordination with other service business lines (like Network Planning, System Integration)
- Fluent English is mandatory
- Credibility at customers
- Min. 5 years Radio Access experience
- Experience in Nokia radio technologies
- BSc degree in Telecommunications or relevant departments
- Team player with positive, solution-oriented mindset
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Eagerness to learn and develop
- Flexibility to travel
- Service Excellence
- Improvement Methodologies
- Communication and Public Speaking
- Problem Solving
- Installation and Commissioning
- Care Fault Management and Troubleshooting
- Network Integration and Deployment
- Trial support
Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves.